Shipping and Handling Rates and Information
- Allow 2 business days for order processing and shipping confirmation - this processing time is not included in delivery times.
- All rates are quoted for packages up to 2 kg. Additional shipping charges will apply for oversize/overweight packages. Globes may have additional shipping charges.
- Map Town does NOT offer guaranteed overnight courier service.
- Map Town uses Canada Post and Purolator for shipping.
- Map Town does NOT use US Postal Service, Loomis, DHL, or FedEx for regular shipping.
- International orders: Extended area delivery surcharges may apply. You will be notified by email of the additional charge for your approval.
- International orders only: Some small orders may qualify for reduced shipping rates - a custom quote will be provided for your approval prior to Map Town processing your order. Reduced shipping rates for small orders will not be listed during check-out; rates will be emailed to customers. During check-out, you still must select from the available shipping options.
- Shipping rates do not include brokerage fees, taxes, tariffs or duties. Map Town does not pay these fees for the customer. Please check with your local government agency to determine the applicable tariffs.
- Map Town. does not charge GST or any other tax to orders originating outside of Canada.
- Additional shipping charges will apply should an order be returned to Map Town unclaimed or refused. Please visit our "Refused/Undelivered Orders" section of our FAQ's page for more information.
Local Calgary Orders
- Please be advised that all Calgary orders placed online are subject to the same processing times and polcies as all other online orders.
- For orders you would like to pick up at our retail location, please call or fax us at the number listed below.
- Should you require faster service, please call or fax in (click here to print the Fax Order Form) your orders to the numbers listed below. Local Calgary courier charges will be provided once an order is placed.
- Map Town.
Fax: (403) 266-2356
Back to the top of the page...