Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide. Fashioned
by the mighty Atlantic, these open-armed Canadian provinces beckon you
for chats, chowder and the chance to see whales breach in the distance.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick
& Prince Edward Island, with amazing travel experiences and the best
Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island is
your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see
and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the waterfront
in Halifax, gorge on lobster at a local town hall and relive your
childhood in the home of Anne of Green Gables, all with your trusted
travel companion. Get to the heart of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick &
Prince Edward Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel
experience - art, history, maritime music, art, local cuisine,
- Over 15 maps
Covers Halifax, Fredericton, Charlottetown, St John, Sunrise Trail, Fundy Isles, Newfoundland, Labrador and more.