Thailand Lonely Planet Guide Book. Dive into
Thailand via its legendary food and breathtaking scenery, then go deeper
with its unique culture and fascinating history. By the time you come
up for air, you’ll be planning your next visit. Lonely Planet will get
you to the heart of Thailand, with amazing travel experiences and the
best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Wander through wild orchids in Mae Hong Son, charter a longtail boat
on the Andaman Coast or look for tigers and monkeys in national parks;
all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and
begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Thailand Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel
experience - current affairs, history, politics, arts, architecture,
environment, food & drink, responsible travel
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 100 maps
Covers: Bangkok, Central Thailand, Ko Chang, Chiang
Mai Province, Northern Thailand, Hua Hin, Southern Gulf, Ko Samui, Lower
Gulf, Phuket, Andaman Coast and more