Totem Pole in the Comox Valley. 1000 Piece Puzzle by Kirs Krug
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- The ancient practice of totem carving has been handed down through generations as a way of preserving the history and heritage of the aboriginal peoples of B.C. as well as honoring tribal rituals and sacred spirits.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.